ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ABC and his School.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuxiaohuai

ABC and his School. Empty
PostSubject: ABC and his School.   ABC and his School. EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:53 pm

This Friday Episode was to have every member show off their school. They had to tell what's good about that school and what makes it good.
There were a lot of BBT members that showed HOT GIRLS, but seriously, they weren't that hot.... just looks good, well some does not even look that cute... they all looked somewhat fake to me so yea.
Well ABC showed a picture of him with his Cali. friends going on a trip to San Diego. It was cool and normal for me since I am kind of like him. Those other BBT members were all like "WHOOOOO OMG OMGOMG WOOOOO" I mean seroiusly... does it even look THAT interesting?! haha.
Then he talked about how his friends all drive good cars to school like Benz (Sorry don't know how to spell that), and even better transportation... rich people...

Well that's all for the Friday really. There were much more, but they are other BBT members so yea.
Hope you all will enjoy this boring-ish update! sunny
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: ABC and his School.   ABC and his School. EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:03 pm

lol.
i was really hoping that he'd say his school xP
i know that his school mascot is like.. a knight or something...
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: ABC and his School.   ABC and his School. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:22 pm

Well, even if you know where he went you wouldn't see him if you transfer XD haha.
Plus, he's taking online class now.... psh... rich kid XD haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABC and his School.   ABC and his School. Empty

Back to top Go down

ABC and his School.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABC :: ABC :: Bang Bang Tang-
Jump to: