ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang Empty
PostSubject: Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang   Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:05 pm

Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang 2008-110

I really wanted to capture this one XD but it was so hard... I watched like 10 x times
Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang 2008-111
Back to top Go down
http://abc-eric.heavenforum.com
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang   Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:27 pm

Oh Man, that was the one that I missed!!!! I hate Wednesdays now.... I have to do tutoring for a school club... so sad... I wish they have replay toward 9 pm, but i found out they don't so i just go off to sleep while being sad... XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang   Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:20 am

I am from europe so I can only watch it online or download it ^^ ;;
Back to top Go down
http://abc-eric.heavenforum.com
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang   Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:45 pm

lol.
i was reading it~

you can always watch it online!!!
i live in CA so i watch it online, but i found out like.. half a year ago that i have channelV in my tV! i was going crazy!!! but w/ so much hw.. i could only watch during weedends..ish. haha..

Quote :
I am from europe so I can only watch it online or download it ^^ ;;
you shouldn't download them... downloading can be dangerous, but if you have done it so many times that you trust the site. then oh wellz ^^"
if can understand chinese, then just watch it on tudou.com!
there's this really good person that like, uploads a lot of goodies
she's pretty up to date too.
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang   Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Yea I have like updates EVERYDAY except Wednesday... stupid tutoring XD and Sat and Sun. I watch Circus Action on Sunday. That is an awesome show!
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang   Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:43 am

yuxiaohuai wrote:
Yea I have like updates EVERYDAY except Wednesday... stupid tutoring XD and Sat and Sun. I watch Circus Action on Sunday. That is an awesome show!
omg .yes circus action!
i watch them on friday nights! xD
they're getting ready for season four right?!
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang   Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:18 pm

gragra0103 wrote:
yuxiaohuai wrote:
omg .yes circus action!
i watch them on friday nights! xD
they're getting ready for season four right?!
I think so. The last one that I watched was them going to India... it was pretty sad.... haha. I didn't watch it today cuz I had to work.... haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang   Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures Of ABC from bang bang tang
Page 1 of 1