ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halloween Special (11/3/08)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuxiaohuai

Halloween Special (11/3/08) Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Special (11/3/08)   Halloween Special (11/3/08) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 pm

This episode is where Lollipop (6) and BBT members do halloween show. Each member has to memorize their part. If any make a mistake, then one will get punished by a FAT girl and other members.

I did not watch the whole thing, but I was able to watch the part where ABC is Freddy. He got punished 3 times.
There was one embrassing part. He kissed TANK!! but with the plastic between. Oh man it's so hilarious.
Xiao Xiao was ridding a small bicycle, and he keeps saying, "I want to play a game." He was the killer with two target cheeks. It's so hilarious.

Xiao Leh was the Vampire, Tank was the Ring girl, Leader was a weird monsters, and so on.
Xiao Leh got punished atlesat 3 times. (I think) There were many games, and many of them are funny.
Leader ate hotdog that got dropped to the floor. The floor was really dirty too... ewwww....

ABC keeps getting picked on by other members by making him say the wrong words. It was pretty funny though, ABC kept on making innocent face. It was really cute.

Xiao Leh kept on not speaking and make others steal line, it's so funny.
Ice is the doll, and Wuan Zhi is the doll's wife. It's pretty funny.
They has to perform tossing and catching. Ice has to use basket to catch, and Wuan Zhi has to throw. Ice got punished second time. Wuan Zhi- first time.

ABC messed up his line and got pinished again. (4th time) He really did tried his best.
Ice messed up his line and get punished the last time, and the show was getting to the end.
Tank has to act girly and sick.

Comment:
I thought ABC did pretty well today, he still has a few pronounciation problems, but that is okay.
This show was pretty amazing and entertaining.
Hope everyone enjoys reading this messy update.
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special (11/3/08)   Halloween Special (11/3/08) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:48 pm

hmm.. i think ABC did pretty good today too! haha..
him and his accent.. lol...
that last NG of his he was just like "wtf?!"
so funny <3
i thought there was going to be punishment for the group who NG most.. like the old one..
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special (11/3/08)   Halloween Special (11/3/08) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:25 pm

I really hate the one where that tall fluffy girl sat on Xiao Leh...... I felt sad. XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special (11/3/08)   Halloween Special (11/3/08) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:27 am

I remember someone in the show said it must be really difficult for ABC ^^
and I think he did well too
Back to top Go down
http://abc-eric.heavenforum.com
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special (11/3/08)   Halloween Special (11/3/08) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Haha, I didn't hear it... I guess was too distracted by some other things other than TV. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special (11/3/08)   Halloween Special (11/3/08) Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Special (11/3/08)
Page 1 of 1