ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

11/3/08 Not much ABC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuxiaohuai

11/3/08 Not much ABC Empty
PostSubject: 11/3/08 Not much ABC   11/3/08 Not much ABC EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:04 pm

In this episode, I really didn't see much of ABC because it was the episode where Prince is going to choose his Princess for his New MV. There was a FAT FAT 6 feet talll woman that entered... I got scared... haha. It was really scary, but that girl is kind of cute when she does the dance. She's like a happy girl.

There was one that I especially like. Her name was Netalie, she's from Singapore. She's really pretty and has really soft voice. I think she won. I didn't watch the rest of the show because some other girls that weren't so pretty looking made me angry... haha.

I mean some of them has nice body shape, but their face is the bad part. One even has braces on... O.O

Well I saw ABC a few times on the TV for that ep. but he did not say A THING..... haha. I guess there's not much to say so yea..

That's all for this Ep's boring update, with not much ABC talking.. XD
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 11/3/08 Not much ABC   11/3/08 Not much ABC EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:57 pm

heehee..
actually. i swear i heard ABC say 'PERFECT!' in the background somewhere!
but it wasn't showing who said it... but i swear it was him, like.. his voice!!! xD

and.. i was just thinking (not to be mean or anything),but if that tall girl could've made it, then I could've definitely made it!!! but i'm pretty sure the choosing was rigged xD
i'd rather be in aoquan's mv anyway! hahaha.. <3
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/3/08 Not much ABC   11/3/08 Not much ABC EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Haha, I would want to be in Xiao Yu's MV haha. He's a rocker and a hottie XD haha
I know I'm talented, but Prince really wasn't my type haha. He's too full of himself because of his look and so on haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11/3/08 Not much ABC   11/3/08 Not much ABC Empty

Back to top Go down

11/3/08 Not much ABC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABC :: ABC :: Bang Bang Tang-
Jump to: