ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuxiaohuai

11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK Empty
PostSubject: 11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK   11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:56 pm

Today's hosts: Xiao Tian Tian and Xiao Xian.
Today every BBT DiDi has to PK Xiao Tian Tian.
Judges: Gigi, and Buo Ching Teacher.

Part I, dancing PK.

First is Hu Yea, YoYo, and Zian To dancing.
Xiao Tian Tian extremely love Zian To so she's always so nice to him.
They are doing group locking dancing.
Zian To was not able to keep up the beat, I am guessing that he has not memorize it all.
Xiao Tian Tian did a talking dance, and was very funny. Xiao Xian said, "Can we start now?"
Xiao Tian Tian reasoned she did that because some people that are not good at dancing will get the move because she discribe what they did.
Those three Didi has to try. Zian To's face turns red whenever Xiao Tian Tian does, "Man, Man, I want a man."
Gigi said that there was a love story right there because whenever Xiao Tian Tian looks over at Zian To, his face turns red.
Xiao Tian Tian said that Zian To was great, but others were okay. Xiao Tian Tian wants Zian To to pick who's side he is going to be on.
Judges said that their locking was cute. They were not locking it completely, but they were cute.
Who won? Xiao Tian Tian won!

Part II, Talent show.

1st: Wang Zhi decided to use his nose to blow balloons and fill the tire. He is going to use two nose hole to blow balloon. It was incredible and scary. One of his nose was stuffed so one balloon was bigger than the other.

2nd: Ah Pan decided to do stick throwing. At the end, Ah Pan attacked Xiao Tian Tian, fake attack. Ah Pan was really good, but Xiao Tian Tian said that it was boring.

Xiao Tian Tian blew up two by one nose hole, both were same size. Then she blew a big one, and then two big ones. Then she blew with her mouth, then two nose holes. She actually did it. It was really scary. Then she decided to use the SUPER BIG one. She did it. It was scary! She was out of air. Then she blew a song out of her nose. It was amazing because she could actually do it, but she kept on pressing the wrong keys.
Wang Zhi was able to blow the biggest one too.
Then he told Wang Zhi to sit, and put a balloon on his lab, but Xiao Xian told Zian To to sit instead because Xiao Tian Tian decided to make the balloon pop. She jumped onto Zian To and made the balloon pop. Zian To was totally red.
Who won? Xiao Tian Tian kept on winning.

Part III, singing PK.

Xiao Tian Tian kept on giggling, then she chose Ah Mei's song. Xiao Tian Tian sang Ren Zhi.
She was too fast in the beginning, and she was a little out of tune. But she was really into the song. She wasn't that good, the voice part and keeping the rhythm. Who PK's her? EATON AND ABC!
They are singing Waiting For You. They were good. Eaton was out of tune, and ABC was in tune. It sounded weire when they sang together because the sound was not together.
Xiao Tian Tian told the judges to check ABC's left hand. He had the lyrics written on his hand. It was funny.
Who won? It was a TIE!

Part IV, the KUSO PK.

Liao Mien and Tank is going to do a KUSO big kid bullying small kid. They did a funny dance. Then Lian Mien made Tank drank a bitter tea, and he himself drank good tea. Then Lian Mien broke a foam board, and made Tank broke a wooden board. It was hilarious. Then Lian Mien slapped himself softly, and Tank slapped himself HARD. Lastly, Lian Mien pulled out an extra boxer, and Tank pulled out his undy, but it was extra too I hope, and Tank was not able to wear it because it teared. Then it teared.

Xiao Tian Tian did a telling joke. She told about family doing chores. Then a dog mopping the floor. The joke was so cold. However, she took a lot of role. Xiao Tian Tian admitted that it was boring, but she told another joke about other celebs. The joke was not funny, but the way she acted was funny.
Who won? BBT won!!!! Yes!! FINALLY!!!!
However, the final winner was Xiao Tian Tian, she get three thousand Taiwan dollars. Xiao Tian Tian wants the BBT to have the money.

Comment:
The first one was soo funny, Xiao Tian Tian was all flirting with Zian To. He had to pick sides, and it's soo sad and funny. Xiao Tian Tian is so funny, but too girly. She's always flirting XD
I swear today's show was pretty cool. I liked the last part where Lian Mien and Tank did the Kuso PK. It was so funny that cracked me up so much!!! ABC was soo good, but he cheated... XD CHEATER haha.

Well that's all for the update. Hope you all enjoyed it and comment!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK   11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

I just watched this eps ... sorry but I am a little behind XD
I loved eaton and ABC part so much! seriously... abc sing so much better in english then chinese lol
Back to top Go down
http://abc-eric.heavenforum.com
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK   11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:00 pm

I swear everyday I find myself beinging kind of similar to him XD haha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK   11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 pm

really? in which way? XD
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK   11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:41 pm

He knows how to play violin, I know how to play violin. He can sing, I can sing. He speaks bad chinese, I speak bad chinese XD haha.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK   11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:58 pm

hahaha ic ic XD

good to know that you can sing =P
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK   11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Haha. well after sending it, I thought I gave out tmi XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK   11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK Empty

Back to top Go down

11/18/08 Xiao Tian Tian PK
Page 1 of 1