ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gragra0103

gragra0103

11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince Empty
PostSubject: 11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince   11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:19 am

host: xiao xiang

in this ep. xiao tian tian chooses her favorite didi. which ever one she chooses get to stay in a spa hotel with her, and she gets to choose other stuff...

how they do this is that there are two boxes. each one with a didi in it. and there are shades. first they pull up the shades of both boxes so that they only show the legs, and then, if she still wants to see, they'd pull up the shades all the way to the neck, and if tian tian still wants to see, they show the face.

first it was someone with skinny...ish legs. then she said she has to have someone with hair on their legs. and the second one had a lot of hair on his legs!!! then they pulled the shades and the first one had a pretty muscular body, but the second one was all girly, plus he put his name tag in the front so everyone already knew who it was, ahpang. then she decided to see the face of both boys. first one was DADA!!! she said that after watching him for a while, he isn't all that bad looking (me too!) and the second one was AHPANG. she decided to keep dada and so ahpang had to sit down.

next was dada and person B.
she thought person B was very skinny. then they rolled up and it was EASON.
she chose dada over eason, so dada stayed and eason went to his seat.

then it was dada and another person B.
person B got yelled at for wearing white socks! haha...
when they pulled it up, it was ICE. they let him have a chance to give tian tian a romantic speech and ice said that he knew many languages and that if she chose him, he could take her around the world. they also let tian tian touch the didi's chest! (she's so lucky). she touched ice's chest and was like Very Happy because he was pretty mascular. but she still chose dada. everyone was really surprised because dada was voted the most ugliest.

so next was dada against another person B.
person b wore his basketball uniform. and tiantian was very happy, because she absolutely loves a boy that can play bball! so they pulled up the shades and it was YOYO. dada said that he too, could play basketball and did a funny imitation playing basketball. but tiantian chose... YOYO.

yoyo against person A.
person A had big calfs xD and a dirty sock and a clean sock. haha...but when they pulled it up to the neck, he was very very fit <3 nice muscles too ^^ and lots of hair on legs and arms. and when they pulled the shades up to show the head her reaction was, " how come his body is so muscular, but his head is so small?!" it was HUYA. she also said that if she was walking with him on the streets, she'd feel like his aunt, not his girlfriend. time for huya's love speech. he said that he was a dancing type of person and that they could dance and perform together. and then he said that dancing is also working out and working out let you have a nice body. and tiantian got kind of mad that he thought she didn't have a nice body (she doesn't. heehee) once she head that sentance she was like "no!" and so yoyo won that round.

yoyo against another person A.
this person A had a lot of hair on his legs. when they pulled up the shades, it was LIANGMIEN. xiaoxiang said he looked like a 'bad' boy. but tiantian likes 'bad' boys. his love speech was. "i think happiness is like a bowl of noodles. and i am you simplest noodle. the one you love." tiantian chose.... liangmien.

liangmien against a person B.
person B. was really badly dressed. and showed his chest hair. but when they pulled it all the way up, it was EATON. when she saw his hair she said, "no, i don't want this one" haha...

liangmien against a Person B.
this didi had nice legs, so he was pretty safe. xiaoxiang pulled the shades up to the neck and this didi had a little hiphop fu (feel) and pretty muscular. then the pulled the shade and it was JIENTU. and... TIANTIAN FLIPPED! we all know by now that tiantian looooves jientu, BUT she said, "yutu so cute!!!" (haha.. said the wrong name!) yeah, she started blushing and all... his love speech was, "someone as cute as me, is fated to be together with tiantian."

jiantu against a person A.
he had a leather jacket. ohhh.. and it was.. another sunshine boy, one with a biiiig smile! ^^ AHLIANG. yup. his love speech was... " if you are willing to, i'd take you to chase after the wind. on the road." then he was like "come! lets get on the car!" and he squatted down like he was on a motorcycle. tiantian was just confused that whole time.. haha... because she didn't understand what he just said, xiaoxiang said to forget what he just said and let ahliang and jientu have a dance battle. in the end, she still chose jientu. she said it was because he is always being himself and hasn't been influenced by anyone yet.

jiantu against Person A.
this one (somebody's loverrrr) xiaoxiang just pulled the shades up to the neck. he was wearing a scarf and very well dressed. and then, he pulled the shades and it was a very innocent and mature looking... XIAOLEH! (i swear, he looks hella hot here. exactly what a girl would want) he was also wearing the glasses. mmhmm... he said that the glasses were really special to the style he was going for. his love speech? "today my scarf and shirt is all pink, just to match your name and personality. hopefully in our future, it can by like your name, my shirt, and your personality; full of sweetness and happiness. " teehee... tiantian was really touched. AND THEN, when she touched his chest (oh how i wish i could do that) he GRABBED her wrist and said," i know i don't have a lot of muscle and what you are touching is not my muscle, but my true heart" he looked right into her eyes during that speech. you could tell she was really touched by it too.. Smile (haha, he also said that he practiced that speech for a very long time) and xiaoxiang told tiantian that xiaoleh knows how to horseback ride. and she's like," then i'd be left behind!" and xiaoleh replied,' no one horse is big enough" and tiantian got mad so jientu won this round too...

(i am going to shorten it even more now, it's kinda taking forever, and up till here, is only half of the show.)
NEXT was jientu against person A.
it was xiaoxiao. he was really muscular! heehee.. he cued himself to say his love speech. "today i hear tiantian was going to be on our show, so i especially went to workout and get these muscles." but tiantian still chose jientu because xiaoxiao was really small.. not her type.

jientu against XIAOBANG
he had very nice legs and shiny shoes. ^^ but his top was really not good looking. his love speech, "tiatian jie, today i wore this because i wore this outfit on the first performance the day you were here. i wanted to look back at that time with you. and xiaoxiang was like, " are you in the right place, it feels like you're going to the grave." and tiantian was like, let's burn him.

jientu against ABC
his shoes looked really expensive, and she thought his legs were pretty muscular. he wore tight jeans (yummy) and purposely left some of the top buttons on his shirt unbuttoned. his love speech: "hello. i am very sincere, if you choose me, i will take you to america" -takes you airplane tickets- and everyone was like " OHHHHH!!!" she was definitely blown away. he sang her and english song. and xiaoxiang cued jientu to sing. and he did. xP he sang a famous romantic song. and tiantian was like," hmm.. how about you give me the plane tickets for jientu and i." ABC was like nooo and wouldn't let go of the planed tickts.

jientu against LEADER. she thought he was really cute. and he did a backflip for her. but she still chose jientu. then it was jientu against WANZHI. he was wearing an apron and slippers. he said that he'd cook for her and do all the house cleaning, she can do all the fun stuff and come home knowing everything will be alright. then there was another dance battle. jientu still won 'cause apparently he hurt his elbow for tiantian. next was YOUZHI. he brought an extra shirt for her to wear and made it match his shirt to make them look like couples. everyone kept on telling her to look at the size of the shirt. but youzhi was safe and didn't choose one that was XXL or anything like that. even though he lost to jientu, he let tiantian keep the shirt. then it was TANK. he kinda dressed like showluo. haha... tank was going to sing a song for her, but she told him to sing and strip. so he starting singing and unbottoning his shirt. she still chose jientu. after tank was AHMAN. he said that though he has no muscle nor is he very strong, but the word "happiness" i know i will never give you less of it. BUT SHE STILL CHOSE JIENTU.

so now there was a list of things she can do with jientu. first she chose the safety kiss. she became really shy. and then their journey begins.
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince   11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:17 pm

OMG!!! POOR ZIANG TOO!!!!
NOO MY XIAO LEH!! You just had to mention that he's my lover XD HAHA.
I'm so angry that I didn't watch that EP. Good thing Tian Tian didn't choose Xiao Leh or I would have flipped and go to Taiwan and beat Tian Tian up XD haha. jkjk

Oh Mn. ABC haha. He and his AMERICA haha.

I really do feel bad for Ziang too. haha. He is pretty cute haha.
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince   11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:40 pm

haha.. i don't like him.
and plus. he does get really shy when she's around..
xDD
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince   11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:46 pm

You don't like him?! Why?! Is it because he's not that cool?
But I really think she's too over. I mean, she should know that he's way younger than her, and it's inappropriate for an old lady to be with a young kid! She has to go to JAIL for that!
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince   11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:23 pm

haha.. she's not like in love in love with him though.. i think she just thinks he's very good looking. xD
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince   11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:56 pm

He is! haha. Don't you think he really looks like a rabbit? A HUMONGOUS rabbit?! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince   11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince Empty

Back to top Go down

11/26/2008 xiao tian tian chooses her prince
Page 1 of 1