ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuxiaohuai

11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!! Empty
PostSubject: 11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!!   11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:55 pm

Today's hosts: Xiao Xian, Rong Jia.
Judges: Andy Ga, and Lan Po Teacher.
There are three groups. Each group is leaded by Hu Yea, Ah Lian, and Xiao Leh.

Part I, individual dance from each group.

First was Rope from Ah Lian's group. Rope did a locking dance. It was pretty entertaining, I liked the music. It was really catchy. However, he did not do that well. He was doing a self-high dance. He got 11 points.

Second was Xiao Leh's group, Xiao Leh himself came. He did a popping. The music was extremely catchy. Lan Po said that Xiao Leh was better than Rope's. He got 13 points.

Third was Zian To from Hu Yea's group. He did locking. Then at the end, he did a fall as ending. It was hilarious. He got 11 points.

Part II, individual sing and dance.

First was ABC from Ah Lian's group. He did Run It by Christ Brown. He was pretty good, but was told that he has space for improvement. He got 11 points.

Second was Tank from Xiao Leh's group. His voice cracked a little bit on the high notes. He sounded funny singing the high notes. He kept on having voice cracks. His performance was interesting though. He was told that he brought up the crowd and excitment. He got 14 points.

Third was Eaton from Hu Yea's group. He did Will Pan's Fan Zhrang Earth. He kepts on mumbling when he was rapping. He was told that he picked the wrong song. He got 9 points.

Part III, group performance.

First was Ah Lian's group: Ah Lian, Da Da, and Lian Mien. They did Hip Hop. They did three songs, American Hip Hop, then Tai Keh, then Lollipop's song. It was pretty cool and kind of funny. This group got 10 points.

Second was Xiao Leh's group: Xiao Xiao, Yoyo, Yo Zhi. They did an interesting dance. It sounded like Neyo's song, but I don't know what the song is. They were told that they were missing a little bit of taste. They got 12 points.

Third was Hu Yea's group: Eason, and Hu Yea. They did Kuso dance. It was not that kuso, IT WAS AMAZING! No one knew what their purpose was, but it was entertaining. They were told to be the group that is trying to use their life to win this competition. They got 9 points.

Part IV, individual talent show.

First was Ah Lian's group, ICE. He did a magic show. He was going to do Cyril's magic. Well, close to it. He did a card magic. He said that this magic would be what guys would use to get girls. ICE told Rong Jia to pick a card, and she showed it to everyone but ICE. She signatured it. She made sure that there was no marks or anything. Then she put it back into the deck. Then ICE flicked it, and there was a AMAZING card. IT WAS THE CARD! The gold sticker was a CHOCOLATE! He got 11 points.

Second was Xiao Leh's group, Leader. He did a karate dance. He broke a board with his fist, and kicked a board. Then he high kicked another board. The board was not a real wooden board, it was foam board. Lan Po said that it was cool, but he needs more skills. He got 11 points.

Third was Hu Yea's group, Choppin. He did a Sax performance. I almost fell asleep, but it was pretty, and it has feel. Lan Po said that he only did so little, he knows that Choppin has more skills. He got 12 points.

The total points was, Xiao Leh got 50 points, Hu Yea got 41 points, and Ah Lian got 43 points.

Part V, individual immitate performance.

First was Ah Lian's Wang Zhi. He did Yang Zhon Wei immitation, then Andy Luo, then Wu Zong Sian, then Zoo Ga Lian. It was hilarious!!! It all was so real! He got 13 points.

Second was Xiao Leh's group, Ah Man. He immiate Zoo Ga Lian. He did Hey Girl dance while being Zoo Ga Lian. It was funny. Then he did James Xiao. Then he changed to Loo Guan Zho. It was kind of funny, but it was not THAT funny. He was told to miss something. He got 9 points.

Third was Hu Yea's group, Ah Pan. He immiated Jolin Tsai. He was in a dress... pale It was kind of gross. It gave me chills.

THE ENDING!!! Xiao Leh got the flag!! His group WON!!!!!

Hu Yea's group does not get their money because they did not win. That is so sad because they worked hard.

Comment:
Xiao Leh was soo hot!!!! Embarassed cheers Zian To was cute too, but not as cute as Xiao Leh. Hehe. I know the song that Hu yea and Eason did, it was a great anime song XD The magic show that ICE did was SOOO AMAZING AND ROMANTIC!!!
When Ah Pan did that Jolin dance... I swear I almost puked.... silent pale IT WAS SOO DISGUSTING!!!

That's all for my update, hope you all enjoy reading and leaving comments!
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!!   11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:44 pm

i personally love ahpang xD
he's so cute <3
but i felt kinda bad that they made him do that.. T.T

and i agree that xiaole need to learn more moves, cause they are kinda getting boring... no offence he definitely is better looking xD plus he's smart <3

i also agree that ABC could've done better xD
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!!   11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Haha, yea I do kind of felt bad for Ah Pang, but.. man... haha... I almost puked my food out... haha.

Man.. I totally pmed ABC, but I don't think that he ever read it haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!!   11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

11/17/08 BBT Group PK!!!
Page 1 of 1