ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuxiaohuai

11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. Empty
PostSubject: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Hosts: Xiao Xian, and Hei Ren.

Judges: Simon, Jia Wen, and

Today's ep is to trick those two b day boys on being the most manly person ever.

First Group: Ah Lian, Leader, Hu Yea, Rope, Yo yo, and ICE.
They all did a little bit of awkward movements. It wasn't that funny, but it was awkward.
Ah Lian was wearing his sister's cloth. The judges said that he doesn't have boobs, so it doesn't fit.

Second Group: Eaton, Lian Mian, Zian To, Tank, Yo Zhi, and Eason.
The judge said that he had never seen Eaton before, and Eaton felt sad.
Eason was so cool looking, he had backpacks on, etc. Tank was a little awkward. Zian To, oh my god.
Lian Mian showed his track and field style. The judge said something about Lian Mian's tan not being even. Hilarious. The jugde kept on complimenting him. (I don't think he knows that he is being tricked.) He has big legs, and zebra looking tan. HILARIOUS! He had to do solo two times.

Third Group: Wang Zhi, ABC, Ah Man, Ah Pan, Da Da, Choppin, and Xiao Leh.
Da Da was in his UNIFORM!
ABC is going for the western scarf black and white style, and he said it in English.. Hei Ren told ABC not to speak English like that in English.
Da Da in his uniform looks hilarious times 100! The judge said that he looks Tai Ke, Techno style.

They are choosing 6 people that can go up to the next level.

Ah Lian did spider flexible moving style for KUSO look. It was hilarious! He had a ridiculous picture where he was making funny face.
Yo Zhi got the YOYO shooting thing. It was all jumpy. He was wearing flipflops, and he was able to keep his flip flops Shocked Very Happy .
Eason did practice singing and pulled his eye with hands big star. It looked hilarous. Some of his pictures looked like Chang Han Dian, the singer.
Lian Mian did flip white eye and fall in love boy. He looked funny too. It looked so ridiculous.
His eyes were too small, so he could not see him fliping white eyes. Hei Ren did a practice, and it looked soooo FUNNY! He looked so retarded!
Ah Pan was in the princess style, and he did jumping while twitching face. He had to jump so many times, and he got tired. It was soo funny. The judge said that he was doing Salor moon's hand style. It was so girly!
Da Da did face problem hot woman/girl. His face was blocked by his FANS. HAHA. He looks super funny too!

Next, they had to pick two people for finals.

Lian Mian got picked, and Da Da was also picked.

They are going to be taking pictures for a magazine front.
This is not real, it is just to tricked them on their B DAY!!!

Lian Mian was being retarded and his makeup artist laughed at him.
Da Da was trying to say something by making a rhyme. It was so silly!!!
They were assigned to an ugly cloth. It looked HIDEOUS!!!
They were doing model walking in a silly way, it was hilarious.

After dressing up, their being tricked procedure STARTED!
Xiao Xiang cracked up because of their hideous cloth.

Ah Ma that was planned to trick them appeared to ask them for money.
Ah Ma purposely asked for direction. Xiao Xiang made those two felt awkward.

A pretty woman purposely. Then she asked them if they can take pictures together. She purposely get their names wrong too.
She purposely got really close to Lian Mian and Da Da. It was hilarious.
Da Da acted cool when he is not that good looking XD Xiao Xiang said it.
She then asked Lian Mian for phone number.
B2 called the helper to leave the place for a few min/sec.
Those two were just standing there feeling awkward.
Then the photographer came.
Xiao Xiang told the photographer to do something, but the photographer did not do what Xiao Xiang said. It was funny.
Then they started to have their pictures taken.
Tank appeared out of no where. WEIRD! Then Tank walked away.
They had to do weird yoga poses. They looked so silly!

The helper came and asked who that photographer was, and then those two got confused.
Xiao Xiang then got out of the hidden car, and went to told those two that everything was FAKE!
Then for ending, they did a KUSO pose.
Lian Mian's B DAy is 11/29 then day of V POWER concert!

All of those BBT members thought it was real, and they also found out that it was FAKE! Haha. Lian Mian said that his heart hurts and hope that B2 does not do this again.

Comment:
I think this EP is pretty awesome. ABC was making funny face XD EASON LOOKED SOO COOL!!!
Xiao Leh looked soo gangsta haha. A little like the street perv, but it looked cool.
YoZhi was soo hilarious, he and his flip flop haha.
OMG I swear I'm dying from over laughing. HAHA. Oh Man, I love this!!
Xiao Leh was in his casual cloth, and he had glasses on! He looksed soo cute!!! Without his hair up! Xiao Leh was cracking up. Others were cracking up too. Hahaha XIAO LEH!!! Embarassed Embarassed
Ah Lian was cool looking too. They were all in glasses. I do not know why. I think they have bad eyes too. HAHA LIKE ME!!!

Well that's all for the update. Hope you all enjoy reading today's silly update and comment!
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:53 pm

actually "fake" glasses are really popular in taiwan right now. got a pair of them myself xD

dada looks sooo cute in that lizard outfit!!! i was cracking up!
looooved youzhi's jump. and ABC's english.

xiaoxiang's looooves making fun of people and pulling pranks on people too.. xD
for me, i think it sometimes does go too far. but i guess no one minds...
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:00 pm

Well, I guess I don't need one since I have one. HAHAHA.
I really want contacts.... really really bad... XD

Well yea, Da Da's lizard outfit was so cool that i can't even see his FACE HAHAHA. JKJK

I know, but I really hate it when people prank to the level where it is ridiculous... XD
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:40 pm

yeah, sometimes i think their pranks go a little too far Sad
i think this one was an in between for me.. i've seen worse pranks on bbt...
i started crying..... ^^"
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:42 pm

oh man. Oh by the way, I did not update thursday's ep, could you possibly do that for me? I was out with my family. haha.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:59 pm

I think they atleast should receive a small gift after all these things XD
Back to top Go down
http://abc-eric.heavenforum.com
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:58 pm

I KNOW SERIOUSLY! I swear they are so cheap and somewhat selfish!
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:00 pm

i am doing wed.'s episode. and i think i'm just going to post up thursday's because i think i'll be better to watch than to read >.>
+i only saw part of it... ^^"
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 pm

HAHA sorry, I watch the while thing and typed at the same time so there is alot XD I didn't get Friday either because I was out of the house the whole day again XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.   11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day. Empty

Back to top Go down

11/24/08 DaDa and Lian Mien's B day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABC :: ABC :: Bang Bang Tang-
Jump to: