ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

12/2/08 Paying attention.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yuxiaohuai

12/2/08 Paying attention. Empty
PostSubject: 12/2/08 Paying attention.   12/2/08 Paying attention. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:55 pm

Hosts: Ah Ben, Xiao Xiang, and Mao Di.

Today's Ep is about when you are taking classes, are the BBT members even paying attention?

In the beginning, Ah Ben sang a self created song talking about Lian Mian and Mao Di having an arguement and misunderstandings.

Mao Di was being mean when they are supposed to make peace. Haha.

Mao Di talked about him falling asleep in class, and the teacher went up to him to call him up, and he all of the sudden went, "AHHHH!!" And he scared teacher.

Hu Yea used his book to hide what he is eating. GOOD TECHNIQUE!

Ah Pan: He studies Jin Ju drama. He was small and at the same time he wanted to be a GIRL. He performed girl and guy part for the Drama. There was some rules, you cannot talk when putting on makeup, you cannot sit on the custom box, and you cannot touch some materials or everything will not go your way.
He demonstrated how to put on the makeup.

Tank: He studies Movie setting technology. He showed a picture of himself with a mic. He looked so different. He sang the song that he performed in the picture. Then others started to sing "Xiao Mi Jyo, Xiao Mi Jyo."
He can demonstrate putting on makeup on someone else's face. He did Eaton. He is going to make Eaton's face look like he got hit or punched.

Wang Zhi: He is in the creating Game program. He creates games and music production. He does anime game. His study is really relaxed because he gets to play XBOX 360, Wii, and PS3. He also gets to play the newest game produced. Every of his teachers owns a gaming machine. He also has to learn different languages also some art. He showed a picture of him doing his project. Then he showed a picture of his 3D airplane project. Then Ah Ben joked about how he made the plane. Then he showed a picture of his drawing of a clown. Then he showed a short clip of his action anime. It was pretty cool.

Tank is finished makeuping Eaton. He does kind of look like he got hit, but at the same time it looked like the Birth Mark. Xiao Xiang made fun of Eaton saying he is bald and has a BirthMark.
Zian To and Tank goes to the same school.

Ah Pan is finished makeuping his face. Mao Di said that it's disgusting. Then with that custom, he performed a drama. He sounded so gross. Xiao Xiang and Ah Ben kept on messing with Ah Pan's face, it was funny.

ICE: He studies commercial design. He doesn't have to do reading, but just have to turn in homework and projects. His finals was drawing on the walls and ceilings. He showed a picture of him drawing shoes. Then a picture of gazillion of him at different location. Then he drew some icons. Also he designed his own cloth. It was all pretty cool.

Part II: What does people do on books.

ABC had a Chinese Alphabet book. He had his own tutor, and his teacher helped him a lot. He even learned how to type in Chinese. His Chinese finally improved. Ah Ben and Mao Di kept on saying tongue twisters and ABC could not understand. However, his Chinese really improved!

Eason drew pictures in his notebooks. He even drew the teacher. He had a book full of his drawings and his pictures of him with makeup on. People in his school would go to school in custom.

Hu Yea is learning Japanese. He even had a picture of a Japanese celebrity. He introduced himself in Japanese. He kept on mummbling, but was able to say his name is.

Lee Chuan was caled doodle king. He always doodle things on paper, no matter at school or at singing practice. He drew Mao Di, Toothpast, and all other Lollipop members.

Someone edited the history people with racing cars and cartoon characters. And some innapropriate things. All of those people really does not pay attention in class and has too much time on their hands.

Eason drew something funny to a history person. He was considered 5th place. He drew piggy on a history character. He drew it when he's in high school. He also drew batman.

Xiao Xiao was 4th place. He drew someone looking at someone, and he designed a history person's hair. He also drew ghost groups on history people. Also drew black man on a history person.

Yo Zhi was 3rd place. He did conversations. Also drew some funny BOMB HEAD. He drew things in High School. People in high school seemed to not pay attention at all! Yo Zhi used robber band to shoot teachers. OLD TEACHERS.

Ah Man is 2nd place. He did conversations between two people. Girl and Boy. He drew some conversations of his life. It was pretty funny.

Wang Zhi is 1st place. He did drawings and conversations. He drew mostly cartoon characters. They all looked so realistic and funny.

Comment:
I thought Yo Zhi's class was pretty cool. Ah Pan was just plain disgusting XD
All of these are soo funny! Most of those people that sleeps or doodle on books are usually high school students. It makes us look so bad and always so bored in school. It's so crazy! Some are so funny, and some are stupid haha.

Well that's all for the update. Hope you all enjoy reading and commenting!
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 12/2/08 Paying attention.   12/2/08 Paying attention. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 12:19 am

no, huya said that they'd drill a hole in their desk and stick a straw through it so when the lie down, they can drink out of it! haha...

seeing huya's notes, he must be very smart... i am also taking japanese xD
but when he started speaking japanese... >.>

omg. liquan's pictures are so mean! but funny... and those online pictures were amazing! i wish i could do that, but in US, we can't draw on our textbooks Sad
and the textbooks in taiwan are like, 10x thinner than the ones here. so lucky T^T
ahman's drawings are funny!

i'd love to play video games all day ^^ like wanzhi.. -dreams-
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 12/2/08 Paying attention.   12/2/08 Paying attention. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:57 pm

I KNOW SERIOUSLY! They should just give us a book full of history people and so we can doodle when we are bored haha. I always fall asleep in boring classes, but those classes have no BOOKS!! haha. We just take notes EVERYDAY! haha

Jee I wish I could have my own desk, and wish that we don't have to switch class but the teachers have to switch class haha.
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 12/2/08 Paying attention.   12/2/08 Paying attention. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:27 pm

yeah. in taiwan. for elementary, you get the same teacher all five years. then you switch to middle school and have the same teacher all 3 yrs. and then in high school you have the same teacher all 4yrs. see how smart asians are? they can teach everything! haha.. except english, 'cause i think they suck at it... lol...

i was in taiwan for like.. preschool for like.. a year.. xD and now that i think about it, it was really fun :3 though my teacher was really strict. we have our own desk which means no changing desks or classrooms! T^T i want that here!
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 12/2/08 Paying attention.   12/2/08 Paying attention. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:55 pm

I think you have a different school thing than mine. We switch teacher every two years till 6th grade, then in middle school would have same teacher 3 years and high school have 3 years haha.

Man I loved staying in my own seat because there was always someone Cute that sat next to me XD
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 12/2/08 Paying attention.   12/2/08 Paying attention. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 pm

lucky butt.. i have different teachers for each subject and i have to walk to 7 different classrooms T^T so tiring. plus there's stairs!!! and this year my locker is nowhere near any of my classrooms so i share with a friend's Smile
i would looove to have my own desk <3

in middle school, fourth grade. the teachers were switching around, but then they got lazy and said that from now on, we, the students, have to walk to the classrooms... gahhh.. teachers are so lazy these days.
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 12/2/08 Paying attention.   12/2/08 Paying attention. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:05 pm

I know seriously! No wonder most of them are FAT haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12/2/08 Paying attention.   12/2/08 Paying attention. Empty

Back to top Go down

12/2/08 Paying attention.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABC :: ABC :: Bang Bang Tang-
Jump to: