ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eric and his Chinese/English

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yuxiaohuai

Eric and his Chinese/English Empty
PostSubject: Eric and his Chinese/English   Eric and his Chinese/English EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Thursday's Episode was hilarious. I swear I laughed still my lung comes out.
In the beginning, Tang Zhu had some people speak a short sentence that they usually use. It was funny how Eason said, "Come'on Baby, Yo!" I mean who would flirt with a girl like that? haha. So cheezy.

They, of course, had two english judges. One was the HOT Main character coach in Hot Shot. I was surprised! I mean she is american-ish. It was cool. Then the game starts.

Well, for Part One, Everyone had to tell the meaning of the words that are given to them. Their first one was TIT. Haha, I didn't know what they were saying before because they spelled T-I-T so I was like T-I-T? Is that some kind of company, and then I got smart and realize it was breast. Haha, I was glad that ABC Got it right. I mean if he doesn't that would be embarrassing.

The Second one was Go Bananas. I cracked up when I saw everyone's answer. Jr. Happy, Xiao Leh, said that it was a word that you would use to yell at someone, "Chu Ni Da Xian Zhao." Then Da Da said, "Shan Xian Xhao!" He thought it just meant "Go Banana!!!" I swear he needs to study more. ABC got that one right, so good thing.

The next word was Adam's Apple. Not a lot of people actually know that one, but there was a funny answer from Ah Lian, he said it was the guy's thing.... haha like the thing between their legs... I was like "Wow..." Laughing

For Part Two, it was a game of Bomb. The English judge first used one of the month, March, as the bomb. This one was pretty funny too. Ice said December, and it sounds correct since he is like ABC. Then AH Lian said "MAN" when he meant May.... so funny. then Da Da said "Jenny worry!!" I was like 'what the...' when he meant January. lol! He got robber-band, and after that his pronounciation got better. It was hilarous. Then Xiao Hu said "Fat Berry" when he meant Febuary. It was so funny. Lain Mien said July ok, so next. Yo Zhi said "Oger" Shrak. It was funny because no one could figure out what he was saying. He was meaning to say August, and he got robber band. Ah Pan said "CHU!" Yea that brought up the memory of when Hu Yea sang Jay Chou's song and went "Chu~" It was funny. Ah Pan really meant to say Jung, and he got robber band. Then it went all the way back to Ice- October, then funnily, Ah Lian said March. So he got robberband FOUR TIMES!! haha.

Next bomb was an animal, Horse. They changed people. This time, Xiao Leh, Tank, Da Da, Spring, Bach, Leader, and Hu Yea was in it. Xiao Leh said "Elephant," then Tank said, "Mountain Pig" when it actually is "Hog" haha. Da Da said, "Tiger." Then Spring said "Cow" it sounded like he was saying a bad word in Chinese. haha. I did not catch what Bach said because I was too busy taking the notes haha. Leader said,"Chu Loo" when he meant "Giraffe" so he got robber band. Hu Yea said "Foxy" and he had no idea that it meant a sexy lady. Haha. Then one of the judge corrected him to say "Fox," but when he pronouced it the correct one it sounded like he said "F***" haha it was hilarious. then Xiao Leh said the bomb word "Horse" and got robber band. haha it was a fun part to watch.

Part Three was to translate the chinese word or spell the english word given. On the first round ABC failed due to his lack of knowledge in Chinese. It was not fair for him though. I thought he should have stayed, but they didn't let him. It made me kind of mad. Evil or Very Mad
There was a part where they had to spell paper, Hu Yea wrote it in Japanese... I mean seriously.... Japanese is not English dude... haha, but it was funny and worth it.
Well, at the end, to my surprise, Xiao Leh actually won by spelling "Disastrous" I mean he did go to a good high school. He is so smart XD
Well if ABC was given another chance, he would have won... seriously.... haha.

Well this is a pretty long one, but yea, hope every one of you fans love it!
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: Eric and his Chinese/English   Eric and his Chinese/English EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:02 pm

yeah i got really mad when they didn't give him another chance.
sometimes. i just really dislike b2ge. and i really hated that chinese english teacher..
she couldn't pronounce 'hog' right. i thought she said 'hug' o.0
ABC would've so won! after the first word.. (so unfair) they started saying the english and all the other didi's had to do was spell i right! Sad
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: Eric and his Chinese/English   Eric and his Chinese/English EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:25 pm

You know I personally favor Jr. Happy because he can dance, since, and go to a good Taiwan school haha.
ABC is my favorite too, but there is a different reason.
Well, it wasn't that bad, I mean.... ya know.... he could probably win another game toward the future!

Yea, that not so famous teacher didn't pronounce many words right, I was sitting there gagging and how she think her english is so good that she can be on TV... psh, I am so much better than her XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eric and his Chinese/English   Eric and his Chinese/English EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:08 pm

I was a little dispointed... because tht was a episode that Eric can "show off" a little and have more scene, but it was so diffrent then I thought
Back to top Go down
http://abc-eric.heavenforum.com
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: Eric and his Chinese/English   Eric and his Chinese/English EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:27 pm

I wonder if he'll not go to Hong Kong just to learn chinese... I mean he can learn chinese just fine in Taiwan.... XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eric and his Chinese/English   Eric and his Chinese/English EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:19 am

I think he only go to hongkong for shopping XD
Back to top Go down
http://abc-eric.heavenforum.com
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: Eric and his Chinese/English   Eric and his Chinese/English EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:59 pm

I think so too. I mean he has like tons of money. He brings ten thosand taiwan dollars 10,000 TW and said that he is going to buy cloth with it. Haha. He's a wealthy kid man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and his Chinese/English   Eric and his Chinese/English Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric and his Chinese/English
Page 1 of 1