ABC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ABC

abc bbt

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2008/11/19 didi's heart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gragra0103

gragra0103

2008/11/19 didi's heart Empty
PostSubject: 2008/11/19 didi's heart   2008/11/19 didi's heart EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:42 pm

host: xiao xiang
this episode is to test how much heart is in the didi's/how caring they are

so they went to this McDonald's care center to look for their main boy for a McDonald commercial. the little guy's name was lehleh...

ROUND1: try to get the boy to be friends with him or get a high5 from the boy. if you fail you have to donate some money.

-ABC- was up first. he started trying to get lehleh's attention, but that boy just won't look anywhere else! he was like," lehleh! you know who i am?! do you know who i am?!" so then ABC started making hand gestures, but that did not work either. (dang, this boy is.....) in the end he donated 100yuan (taiwan dollars)

-TANK- was next. he was like," lehleh!! lehleh!! i am kehkeh!!" then tank sang a song for him, but that boy's just continued playing with his toys and ignored him. then he said "lehleh, don't ignore me. i'm kehkeh." and he also failed and donated 100yuan.

-HUYA- he started with, " lehleh, i am huya gege" in a very high pitched voice. he then told him that everyone was being bad to lehleh, and that he wouldn't be bad to him. then he used the donald duck voice, but that dang boy just won't even look at him!!!

-XIAOBANG- he kept trying to reach through lehleh, but nothing. one progress was that the kid DID smile. but no high5 or anything...

-EATON- poked and poked that boy, then words came out of his mouth. the boy called eaton stupid... >.>

-XIAOLEH- he was like, "lehleh, i'm also lehleh!" then the boy kept picking up toys and boxes and xiaoleh was like." oh, i'll take that for you. oh i'll take that too. be careful, i'll take that for you too.' and so on...

no one passed this round and they each donated 100yuan.

ROUND2: making the commercial

ahman has worked with directers before, so xiaoxiang told ahman to place a didi for a character:
the customer=tank
barteners=xiaoleh, xiaobang
background=ice
boss/waiter=ahman
main character=xiaoxiang.

TAKE01
customer enters and asks for a cup of coffee, waiter tell the bartenders to make a cup of coffee [FREEZE] main character enters and introduces with the [V] power concert holding a ronald mcdonald 'trophy' CUT
(i don't think the camera showed ice)

next group's turn:
father= eaton
worker= ahliang
child= ABC
background= huya

TAKE01
father is asleep while the child is playing. the worker comes and puts a pillow under the father's head for comfort and then plays with the child. [FREEZE] the old truth tree* enters and introduces the [V] power concert also holding the ronald mcdonald trophy CUT
*the old truth tree was from the first season didi's. the is the tree that never lies and only tells the truth.
the tree started laughing in the middle of his speech and then everyone started laughing xD

NEXT they move to another children care center to perform for them.

first group was huya and xiaobang presenting " huya's day"
huya did miming while xiaobang played the sound effects and background music on a keyboard. after their performance xiaobang told the children that they should eat lots and grow tall like him. huya asked them to smile more, well because a smile can brighten one's day. Very Happy (i have to say, that was some really good miming skills huya has)

next group was ABC, Eaton, and Tank presenting lollipop's "summer first experience"
eaton played the keyboard and all three sang. ^^ tank for got some of the lyrics... but everyone still enjoyed their performance

3rd group was Ice and Ahman presenting "magic show"
ice performed his magic tricks, it was amazing!!! cyclops
xiaoxiang started making fun of ahman that he didn't really... do anthing.. haha..

last group was xiaoleh and ahliang with a dance performance
first they danced to one of heygirl's songs and then they did.. the robot...

since some of the kids are too ill to be at the performance, xiaoxiang, ahman, and xiaoleh got present to send to the ones that weren't able to leave their rooms.
the first kid recieved a hellokitty mouse for her apple computer and a detective storybook, because she's a fan of detective stories. the second kid was a fan of lollipop (band) and so 6bang made a video for her (i personally was touched and wished that video was for me... she got a kiss from aoquan) the third kid recieved 'taidu' cap and tshirt, fanfan's autographed new album, fanfan's autographed poster, and miguo (i think it's some kind of candy)

this was a very nice episode. don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/19 didi's heart   2008/11/19 didi's heart EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:04 pm

I'm so jealous! Aren't you jealous? That kid totally got your love's kiss!
I do not wish I'm sick, but I wish Xiao leh would perform for me XD
That sound like a nice ep. I was so disappointed that I had to miss it.
Back to top Go down
gragra0103

gragra0103

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/19 didi's heart   2008/11/19 didi's heart EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 pm

yeah.. i'm so jealous of her T^T
he was like, "you are sick, but you know what medicine will make you better? a kiss form me!" -kisses the camera-

so lucky ><

should i post up a link to where you can watch it??
Back to top Go down
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/19 didi's heart   2008/11/19 didi's heart EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:25 pm

I think that would be a great idea! I mean I miss every wednesday's show... XD haha
Back to top Go down
ting.ting

ting.ting

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/19 didi's heart   2008/11/19 didi's heart EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Awwwww~ that's a really nice and sweet episode! ^^
I'll watch it on youtube over the weekend (I don't have Taiwan channels T T)~
Thanks for the summary, Grace! ^0^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/19 didi's heart   2008/11/19 didi's heart EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:53 pm

yeah... I think that was episode was really nice and I am glad to see that ABC got into so many "special episodes" I mean these that are outside and only a few are there.
Back to top Go down
http://abc-eric.heavenforum.com
yuxiaohuai

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/19 didi's heart   2008/11/19 didi's heart EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 pm

I am thinking that the show is trying to get ABC more active than he usually would be. haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008/11/19 didi's heart   2008/11/19 didi's heart Empty

Back to top Go down

2008/11/19 didi's heart
Page 1 of 1